Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Four Year Degree Course
- Pass in Pre-Degree exam of Kerala University / Higher Secondary (10 +2) examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Examination of Kerala or equivalent examination approved by Kerala University of Health Sciences with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry Biology and English put together. (as per INC norms)
- Age limit – applicants should have completed 17 years of age on 31st of December of the admission year. No upper age limit.
- A Good character and conduct certificate.
- A certificate to prove no physical or mental disabilities.
Allotment of Seats
- Total Seats – 40
- Government Quota – 20
- Selection to Government quota is through the merit list published by ‘The Director, LBS, Centre for Science and Technology’www.lbscentre.in/.
- Management Quota – 18
- NRI – 2
- Selection to management quota is through the merit list published by the Association of the Managements of Self – Financing Nursing Colleges of Kerala (AMCSFNCK) www.amcsfnck.com. For further details, refer the prospectus of AMCSFNCK.
- Duration of the programme shall be four years. Internship Integrated practice is incorporated with respective practical hours in each year.
- 6 weeks vacation, including Public holidays(4 weeks), Year Break & Festival Holidays(2weeks) shall be given in each year.
- Examination (including preparatory) = 2+2 weeks
- Hours available per academic year (42 weeks x 40 hours) = 1680 hours